Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! Today I am talking about the fact that I NOW LOVE SCHOOL. Mainly because:
-My best girl friend is in my class
-My best boy friend is in my class
-My teacher is amazing
-My teacher lets us read a lot and do lots of drawings
-We pack up at 3:00 then we play a game
-I get to clean out the chicken cage (which sounds gross but is actually really fun!)
So if you're not convinced, maybe the following story will convince you:
We were coming up with rules, mottos and that kind of stuff for our walls. So one kid said "Be your best" should be a motto. And our teacher said that we could team up in pairs and make giant letters to spell out "BE YOUR BEST" and stick it on the wall! I did the first B, and it was really awesome! It's rainbow and generally pretty cool, I think.
SOO that's why I LITERALLY HATE LEAVING SCHOOL RIGHT NOW.
Poem:
Stand by You
Of the Night
Never Forget You
Gangnam Style
Did I mention I am going to be getting singing lessons starting from Tuesday? YIPEEEEEE
So that's good!
Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed this post, put +1, share, and follow, also leave a comment telling me what else to do
Okay byeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
hi lizzy its Kristen I love your blog its so awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! That's really nice :p
DeleteI am so glad school is off to a good start :-)
ReplyDeleteIt really is!
Delete