Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to be talking about the Altona Market that happens every Tuesday. I am also going to be talking about taking our dog, Pokie, to the vet.
So we only actually went to the market because we were taking Pokie to the vets in Altona and we saw the market, so we looked after the vets. But first, the vets:
When we took him, there was a pug in the lobby. He decided he wanted to sniff the pug and not listen to us, so I had to pull him in. When we went in, the vet looked in his ears and said he had an ear infection. He checked him over and said he also had an allergy and needed vaccinations. So he gave Pokie a needle (which he didn't like) and some ear drops (which he also didn't like), as well as some tablets, which Pokie wouldn't eat, so the vet opened his mouth and put them inside. Pokie really loves travelling in the car, so he kept going on his hind legs and looking out the window. Then he sat on the back seat next to me for the rest of the drive.
But in between leaving the vet and going home, we went to the market!I got henna done and it looked really cool! Here is a picture:
This particular design only cost $5!
And now it's time for: MONTH OF POETRY!!!
Today's poem is about my dog Pokie.
I love my doggy
He is so adorable
He barks way to much
I hope you like it.
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, don't forget to share, put +1 and leave a comment. Also follow me to get notified when I post!!
Okay byeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment