Hello Hello Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to be doing Day 6 of month of poetry. Today my poem is about Mum. I hope you like it, mum
Marvellous
Unique
Magnificent
Interesting
Lovely
Outstanding
Virtuous
Exceptional
Young
Observant
Understanding
I love you Mum
we are going to Adventure park tomorrow, but I am posting this tomorrow so for you, it would be today. There will be a review of Adventure Park on Thursday or Friday. I am trusting that it will be awesome, as it has been during my last 4 previous visits. 3 of those were for school. The other was when Adventure Park gave us a free visit because of my Mum's blog, too fond of books. except back then it was called Play Eat Learn Live. It is also on blogspot and you should definitely check it out after reading this. Here is the link:
Click here for Mum's blog!
Okay, I hope you like her, as she does Gluten Free recipes, living with kids and she is also doing Month of Poetry, but her poems are a lot better than mine!
Okay, sorry this was kinda short but I don't want to miss a day of blogger.
Okay byeeeeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment