Saturday, 2 January 2016

Day 2 of month of poetry + shopping!

Okay, welcome back to day 2 of month of poetry! Today I am going to do an acrostic poem, about all the stuff I got at the shops yesterday. So here goes:


Smiggle
Home
One percent off sales
Pug calendar
Pancake Parlour
Interesting prices
New year's sale
Great

Atlas 
Typo

Watermel'on tshirt
Epic
Ruby Redfort
Rubbish
Inspirational quotes
Burrito pen
Exceptionally interesting
Excellent


Okay, I know it is not the best poem ever but it actually took me about half an hour to come up with so please don't kill meh.

well, yes, as the poem says, I got a pug calendar, a BURRITO pen, a watermel'on  tshirt, a pineapple tshirt, and two inspirational quotes tshirts. I also got a twisty snake thing from smiggle and one of those pin things where you press like a handprint into it and it comes through. it's kinda hard to explain. Hopefully you know what I mean. 

Thank you for reading day 2 of Month of Poetry. 

Lizasaur, out! ♥                                                                                                    




2 comments:

  1. What do you mean not very good? It's fun and fantastic. I love it. Acrostics are hard to do. You ACED it! :-)

    ReplyDelete