Saturday, 16 January 2016

What do you want??

I have had a couple of good ideas for blog posts recently, but since I couldn't decide, I thought I would have vote. You can vote for any 2 ideas and whichever two get the most votes will be the next two blog posts! So here is 10 things you can vote for:

1. Book Review

2. Reading my old blog reaction (yes, I had a previous blog, I gave up on it a while ago, it was really bad. This is my fresh start)

3. Game Review- The Sims 3

4. All About me (biography, e.c.t)

5. Drawings 

6. Movie Review- Back To The Future

7.  Top 10 Books

8.  Favourite TV Shows

9.  Pokemon cards (imma nerd don't judge)

10.  Short Story

Please only vote for 2 of them. If you vote for more than 2, I won't count any of the votes. 

So here is my month of poetry for today. It's about the internet

Idols
Net
Talking
Exciting
Restricted
Non-Fiction
E-books
Torture


I added the last one because of the horrible force known as "Fan fiction". I'm not even going into it.

Well I hope you enjoyed this ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS post. Please vote or I will have to pick. #ForeverAlone


Okay byeee

Lizasaur, out! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment