Sunday, 24 January 2016

Photos From The City & My Room!!




Hello! Today I am going to be showing you some photos from our trip to the city and just around my room! Please don't stalk me (^-^)




This picture is an overview of my desk


My first shelf, A.K.A the nerd shrine. A TARDIS, a wind-up Dalek, a Chewbacca pop doll, Doctor Who cards, A Dalek book light- What more could a nerd want? 

My middle shelf, with the official name of The Shelf Where I Put Everything That Doesn't Fit On The Other Two Shelves.


MY actual desk. My boom box, my headphones, my pencil case, everything is there. 

My drawing stuff. I have more, but that's all that's in that picture.

So that was my basic desk. I have LOADS more stuff hidden away, under piles or in drawers, but I don't wanna look at it right now.

So here are the pictures from the city:

View of the Greek Yoghurt place we visited (which was AMAZING!!!!)
The actual Greek Yoghurt FROM the place (HEAVEN IN A BOWL)
Different way of looking up the shot tower. 
Me standing on a sculpture. (obviously, my back is turned for CYBERSAFETY, as I do NOT want pics of me all over the internet) 

The view looking up the shot tower. Did you know, it's called a shot tower because back in the days before machines, they used to drop the lead used to make bullets off the top, because the downward momentum was the only way to get an almost perfect circle back then.



So, I hope you enjoyed those photos.  By the way, this what I just posted to my friends on Skype, after spending HALF AN HOUR getting those photos into position. 

So yeah.

MONTH OF POETRY FOR TODAY

It is about a game called Life Is Strange. I'm using the "Elizabeth Format" which I invented. Basically, I just type poetic stuff into a sentence and call it a poem.

She watches the butterfly descend.
Snapping a picture, she doesn't realise
That picture will change her life



IT MAKES SENSE IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAME/WATCHED A PLAY THROUGH.



Okay so for yesterday:

DRAWING (haiku)

Scratch the pen over
The blank white paper once more
Creating a world



BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I have a big announcement.  I have been working on a big secret project for a few days. It will be posted some time in the next few weeks, so be preperaed! No spoilers




Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this, please put +1, follow my blog, and share it with your friends!


Okay byeee


Lizasaur, out! ♥

Also I've been listening to Stand by You by Rachel Platten for the entirety of this post, so go listen to that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment