Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to be discussing BULLIES. Bullies is basically the collective term for people who get enjoyment out of teasing others. Sometimes it's because they have crappy things going on in their lives, and other times, they're just idiots. I myself have experienced bullying, though not very severely, usually I get bullied for things such as being smart. It doesn't actually bother me that much because I have strategies for how to deal with it.
Strategy #1
Ignore them
I know it might seem like a pointless idea; if you ignore them, they'll just keep going. But when a bully bullies, they want to annoy you, or make you angry, or sad. So if you just ignore it, eventually they'll get bored. Keep in mind if anyone ever physically hurts you you should tell an adult straight away. But for verbal bullying, it's best just to ignore.
Strategy #2
Positive thoughts
When you get bullied, remind yourself that sometimes, a bully bullies you because they want to BE you. Even if you know that's not the case, just believe it. It really helps. Also, listening to some calming music can help. If you want to find some calming music, I have a playlist of it on YouTube. Click here to see it.
Strategy #3
tell an adult
It might be hard, but if you are very distressed or someone is physically hurting you, you have to tell an adult. whether it be your parent, your aunt, your teacher or your grandma, tell someone. They will deal with the situation and you will feel a lot better
Okay, well, I hope these helped. And for anyone concerned, I have never been physically bullied myself, just stupid people saying stupid things, which I don't really give a poop about.
Month of Poetry
Today's poem is an acrostic about Cleopatra the Egyptian Pharaoh.
Cleo
Lucky
Egypt
Octavian
Pharaoh
Antony
Terrifying
Rah Rah
Attitude
Okay I hope you like it, and I hope you found my tips helpful. I hope you all have a good day
Okay byeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment