Anyways,
When we went shopping today, we bought some Pocky from the Asian grocery.We also bought some seaweed strips for Dad. But back to the topic of Pocky. It is really yum! here is a picture of the packet:
Looks yum, right? Well, it definitely is!
Month of Poetry
Today
Is
A
Haiku
About
POCKY
Here goes:
Chocolate covered
Yummy pretzel sticks to eat
We all love Pocky
Okay. There it is. Hope you like it and I am honestly not really sure why I am making this random blog post. If you have any suggestions for blog post ideas, leave a comment
****IMPORTANT*****
I may be getting a DeviantArt account at some point. I will be sure to link it to my blog IF I get one.
Okay byeeeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
I love your Haikus. You are a fabulous poet. You must have the gift. Keep it up. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery cool. Must try Pocky :-)
ReplyDelete