Sunday, 3 January 2016

Day 3 of month of poetry, drawings and top 5 songs for December 2015

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to be talking about drawings, my favourite music for December 2015 and day 3 of month of poetry

So here we go:

Month of poetry day 3: (haiku)

Dan and Phil from YouTube (danisnotonfire, amazingphil, danandphilgames) 

Dan plus Phil makes Dil
Dan and Phil Games is awesome
I am a big phan

DRAWINGS
 I am considering making accounts on some drawing websites. Maybe pinterest, or deviantart or something that I can upload drawings to. If you have any suggestions for what websites are good, please leave them below. I will link any account/s in my next blog post. Drawing is something I really like doing and I want to share it on the internet.



MUSIC

Here is my overall top 5 songs from December 2015 (not all of these songs were made in December 2015)

Artist                     Song Name
Misterwives          Reflections
Fall Out Boy         Centuries
Bastille                  Pompeii
Hellberg                The Girl (The Girl That Time forgot)
Rootkit                   Against the Sun

Okay, here are the links to those songs, copy and paste them into your browser.

Reflections: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBrOwiHO-5w
Centuries:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBr7kECsjcQ
Pompeii: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F90Cw4l-8NY
The Girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeObu0jfSxE
Against The Sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLukRvKWBeA

So there you go! Hope you like them as much as I do! Please leave suggestions in the comments for what drawing website I should use.

Lizasaur, out! ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment