Hi. I know I didn't post yesterday, and I'm really sorry. I was busy all day. But it made me think, realistically, I'm not gonna be able to post every day. Especially not once school goes back. So here is my updated school schedule:
Monday: -
Tuesday: -
Wednesday: Post
Thursday: -
Friday: Post
Saturday: Post
Sunday: -
So once school starts back in a week's time, I will only be posting 3 times a week. If I miss Month Of Poetry days, I will update them in the next post. So here is my month of poetry for TODAY:
Roses are red; violets are blue; the stars are bright; and so
are you
As you can see, I used different font and stuff. I just made that up like, I dunno, three minutes ago? It's not that good to be honest.
So here is my poem for yesterday:
Their once was a worm named Squirm
Squirm was a squirmy little worm
He sat on the train track
and he turned his back
And Squirm was a squashed little worm
*based off "Ewy Gooey was a worm, a very little worm was he, he jumped onto the train track but the train he did not see."*
So I hope you liked the funny limerick style for a change. Also, I got addicted to a game called Doge2048. I am so sorry because if you follow the link, prepare to have your life destroyed.
Here is the link: http://doge2048.com/
Have fun fixing your life (jk)
Okay byeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
(p.s thanks for all the views on my last post- 8 views in 2 minutes! Absolutely insane, thanks guys!)
No comments:
Post a Comment