Monday, 25 January 2016

Meet my sister!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I am joined by my sister, C! Well, her name isn't really C, but our Mum doesn't want me to use her real name, so C it is! We will be talking the same way I did in my Truth or Dare ideas blog post. Today we are going to be doing a blog post about jokes. Or rather, the try not to laugh challenge. First person to laugh 3 times loses! We will be making jokes, and pulling faces, or doing anything to make the other person laugh!!

So here we go

C: My turn first!
E: Okay, so try and make me laugh
C: *beats chest and says "ah, dadada*
C: *claps*
E: I'm not smiling yet
C: *stares at E*
E: *stares back*
E: I forgot, we only have 1 minute to make the other person laugh
E: You have 20 seconds left.
C: *sticks out tongue* *sings silly gibberish*
E: I'm biting back a smile
E: Time is up. I didn't laugh, and now I have to make you laugh
E: C, I've got a joke. 3 ladies were going down a slide. The slide was magic, so whatever you said while sliding down was what you landed on. The first lady said "Bags of money!" and that's what she landed on! The second lady said "A giant pillow!" But the third lady said "Weeeeeeeeee!"
C: *laughing*
E: HA! you laughed so score is C- 2 laughs left E- 3 laughs left!
E: okay, your turn to make me laugh. GO!
C: Okay, so I'm gonna tell you a joke. So, a cat came up to a dog, and the dog said "Do you want to play?" and the cat said "No, you will eat me!". But then the dog barked at her, so she played.  And then when she played, the dog ate her! That's the joke!
E: 20 seconds left, and I didn't laugh
C: *crosses eyes*
E: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!
C: Nooo!
E: I didn't laugh! Now I get to make you laugh!
E: Okay So one day 3 men were climbing up a mountain. According to legend, once you get the top of the mountain, you can't get down. So the 3 men climbed it. When they reached the top, an old man was there. He told them the only way to get down was to say what you want to land on and jump off. The first man jumped and yelled "A giant pillooooooooow!" The second man jumped and yelled "A GIANT MARSHMALLOW!". As the third man jumped off, he said "A giant..." Just at the moment, he tripped on a rock. "Oh crap!" He said. Then he realised "A giant... oh crap!" was what he said. As he hurtled down, he screamed, as the brownness rushed closer to his face...
SPLAT
C: *laughing* okay my turn to make you laugh
E: Okay..
C: So once, there was an army. They wanted to get a treat. So, they were gonna go to tobogganing. And there was a legend that said whatever you say you land in, but no one ever believed the legend. So all the men went down tobogganing and yelled "Weeee"
E: Hey, you copied my joke!
C: It was a different one!
E: It was the same principal.
E: But I didn't laugh. My turn to make you laugh, and if you laugh this time, I win!
C: Okay
E: I'm about to make a funny face. I need to you to look at me and not look away. If you look away, I will do the best joke ever, and you WILL laugh. *funny face*
C: I didn't laugh
E: I think I failed.
C: My turn!
C: One day, someone was going on a diet . They said they would eat one chip a day, because they always ate a full packet a day. So, they ate 2 chips a day, and the doctor said "Only 1 a day. You've been eating to many". So they ate 3 chips a day. And then he told them to eat 1 chips a day. So they ate 4 a day. The same thing happened the next day. Now they were eating 5 a day. And then, he found out that the person was deaf. The person thought they were being allowed to eat more chips.
E: I didn't laugh, and your time was up 10 seconds ago.
E: My turn!
E: *puts on video* Watch the video here.
E: Wait, there is more.
E: Click here for the next one I showed her, I also showed her part 2 of this.
E: YEAH HEH HEH HEH
C: aw4o9897u f5j890q8900i9uygt8f8yhibjkmjni8n9,ilo8908k,bemt567m fhjuvids5bgirtuv48cfjhexhew34jsew3bcvx8kol, pp,l0p;[ n;/pu;/ x bvmnyjjjjjjjjjj,;y,opk/lnyhg uvmn
E:  She smacked my keyboard
E: I guess I won this challenge. Thank you for joining me C, it was nice to play with you.
C: Bye from me and Elizabeth, and put +1 if you would like us to do another post together!
E: Well said.
E: So bye to C!
C: Bye!


So that was... something. I think we both ended up going like 5 minutes overtime with the last ones. Oh well.

MONTH OF POETRY

Sweet
Interesting
Smart
Terrific
Excitable
Radiant


All true.  I love my sisters. I might do a post with my older sister, A, next time.  She's 12, I'm 10, C is 6. Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed this post, please put +1 and share it! Also follow me to get emailed when I post a new post!



Okay byeee



Lizasaur, out! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment