Sunday, 10 January 2016

NEW BIKEEEEE

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I am talking about something REALLY exciting (for me at least). After asking for a year, and being promised one in MAY LAST YEAR,  I finally got A BIKE!!!!!! It is a white and pink small women's bike, and it is a little to big for me but I am sure I'll grow into it.
Here's
The
Catch....

I don't actually know how to ride a bike.

God help me.

The last time I rode a two wheel bike, not counting the time I tried my friend's bike and crashed into a bush, and nearly crashed into a (now permanently traumatised) cat, was at school camp last year. I rode a mountain bike with gears, and it was really fun and I got the hang of it pretty quick. well, apparently, bike riding isn't one of those skills that kinda just STAYS with you, so the first thing I did on my new bike was... um... I kinda nearly crashed into a row of bikes on display in the shop.

Yeah.

That bad.

So my Dad decided to help me learn, so from now we will be down at the park near us practising whenever there is an opportunity. Hopefully soon I'll be able to ride without him holding the handlebars.

Anyway, today's month of poetry is about family, and the meaning of home. It isn't really a style of poem, but I was just thinking about it and it came to me, and I didn't want to change it for a poem, so this is more of a poetic... sentence.

Family is what puts the "ho" into home
Otherwise it just says me.

Okay, sorry if that made NO SENSE but it just seemed kinda poetic to me so I thought I'd share it with anyone who actually bothers to read it. I hope you all have a great day, I'm going to rest my butt from all the falls it's taken today

okay byeee

Lizasaur, out! ♥

1 comment: