Monday, 18 January 2016

I'm addicted to DIY...

Guys. I need help. I think I'm addicted to DIY.

Remember how I posted about that DIY word craft with "inspire"? Well, now I have also done "imagine" and spent at least $60 in the craft shop (which is called Kaiser Craft by the way) and I fear it's getting worse. Every time we walk past Kaiser Craft we go inside and I always come out with another wooden word and more paper. HELP MEEEEEE!!

Okay, so it's not as bad as it seems. It wouldn't be a problem, I mean, the stuff is cheap, I have space for it and it's fun. But each LETTER of the word takes me about half an hour. So 7 letters = 3 and a half hours.

Now do you see my point?

Okay, this was basically my (weird) way of telling you that I am going to be doing a lot more DIY stuff in the near future. Also, the shout outs on Sunday is going to be called "Shoutout Sunday" If you want a shout out leave a comment telling me how you found my blog and what you like about it.

Month of Poetry time!!

Today's poem is a haiku about Doctor Who. Here goes.

His many faces
All part of the same person
Make him who he is

I hope you like it! It's probably one of the better poems I've done this month.

Thanks for reading this post! If you have tips for DIY projects I can do, please leave a comment and tell me. I will try and do all the comments.

If you liked this post, don't forget to +1, share it with your friends, and follow me to be notified whenever I post!!

Okay byeee


Lizasaur, out! ♥

3 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT haiku! I'm going to post the link on the poetry site for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the DIY & love your Doctor Who haiku (that even rhymes). I'm a big fan of Doctor Who - as are my children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haiku. You are a poet, my young friend. And quite the crafter (we say that in the States). Doctor Who is very popular over here too. :-) So poets must like the same things, huh? Great reading your posts. *waving from North Carolina*

    ReplyDelete