So, school's back. I am in Grade Six this year. My classmates are mostly my friends.
Unfortunately, one guy who was a terrible bully to me back in grade 3 (Clicking fingers in my face, spreading mean rumours about me, acting like I wasn't there, e.c.t) has re joined the school.
Luckily he's in the other grade, but it's still bad.
So yeah. Luckily, my teacher is the BEST. She let us pick our seats, she lets the students vote in everything, and she lets a play a game for fifteen minutes before the bell.
Also, she let us vote on Class Captain!
My best friend, Hails, got Class Captain! I got Vice Captain, so if Hails is away, I am Captain! I'm really, really happy for her! IF you're reading this, well done Hails!
My poem for today is an acrostic about school.
Sceptical
Clock
Homework
Obnoxious
Overambitious
Literature
Homework
Obnoxious
Overambitious
Literature
I had to look up 3/5 of those words (Overambitious, Sceptical, and Obnoxious.)
So yeah, thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please put +1, share and follow my blog!
also we haven't actually done any work yet at school, just games and book labelling.
Okay byeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
I think you will have a great year and if you have any trouble with that kid we can work it out.
ReplyDelete