Okay hi guys. Since no one voted on anything, I am doing my first pick. Please go vote on my post ;-; I have friends I swear.
So yeah, here is an autobiography of me.
It all started on May 21st. I was born at 1:05 pm, in the Sunshine hospital. When I came out of the room to let my Mum have a rest, I tried to get milk from my Dad. He wasn't impressed.
At the age of 4, I started Kindergarten. I honestly don't remember very much until I was in Grade 1. I kinda sorta did grade 1 and 2 in the same year so I did grade one , followed by Grade 3. In grade 3, I entered a poetry competition with my poem Dogs which I put in my Month of Poetry blog post. I won highly commended for it. Honestly, it wasn't that good.
In Grade 4 I didn't do very much. Honestly, I'm not a very exciting person.
In Grade 5 I made a lot of new friends and I got Skype.
And as for Grade 6, well, that's a chapter of my life I haven't started yet. I'll be sure to post about it lots!
SHOUT OUT OF THE WEEK
From now on, every Sunday will have a shout out for a friend, family member or commenter. If you want to have a shout out, leave a comment of why I should pick you.
My first shout out goes to my friend Hails. I have known her for about four years and we get along very well. She has always been there for me. So shout out to Hails for being awesome!!
I nearly forgot!
Month of poetry.
Today's poem is about social media.
Twitter, Facebook, Skype
All used to talk to others
Social Media
That was pretty bad, wasn't it. Oh well.
Thanks for reading! If you like don't forget to comment, +1 and share!
Okay byeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment