Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Best Books of January 2016!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Sorry it's been a while, with school starting it's been really hectic, especially as all my activities such as

•Chess
•Netball
•Homework Help
•Singing
•Inter-school sports.
•School

have started again, so that's taking up a LOT of time also. So today I am going to be writing about my favourite books of January 2016, as it's now February.

So here is my top 5 (BEST BEST to best)

1. Wonder
This is the book we are reading as a class book. It is written by R.J.Palacio and it is really bittersweet. But more bitter than sweet. It features around August, a boy who was born with a different face. He learns that sometimes people judge a book by its cover- or a boy by his face.

2. Counting by 7's
I did a book review of this last month. It is about Willow Chance, a genius girl who gets accused of cheating. Then a lot of complicated events happen, leading to the most heartbreaking yet heartwarming story I have ever read.

3. Out of my Mind
This book is about Melody, a girl with cerebral palsy. She can't talk. She can't walk. She can barely move. But she is the smartest kid in her school, and NOBODY KNOWS IT. Will Melody be able to tell them, or will she go out of her mind?


4. Lily
This is one in a series of books about a magician called Lily. But unlike most magicians...

...her magic is real.



5. The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire
This book was written by Dan and Phil, and it's amazing! Jam-packed with funny stories, quizzes, photos, and secret information, this book is THE BEST for any dan and phil phan!


Also, if you would like to watch a video right now, check out my friends, Tatiana and Kiara! They make videos! So click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCukfqDRwhM_spc53Gc4gHng for Tatiana's channel! I can't currently find the link to Kiara's channel, but I will put that in the next post!


Thanks for reading!


Okay byeee


Lizasaur, out! ♥



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Out of My Mind, which I read on your recommendation. Are you enjoying Wintersmith?

    ReplyDelete