Monday, 8 February 2016

A poem

So when I was school today, I thought of a poem. It's kind of short, but I wanted to share it


To live is to love and to love is to live;
To live is to care and to love is to give

Living is loving and loving is living
Living is caring and loving is giving

Apologies for using "live and "love" about a million times. I just thought it was kind of cute. Also, I thought I'd just do a quick announcement. I have been getting lots and lots more views recently than I usually do. In fact, here is a screenshot of my stats for the day:







As you can see, I have been viewed from many places. Now, here is my all-time stats:

As you can see, I am mostly viewed in Australia and the United States. I have had this one viewer from Poland, from my very first post, who has viewed nearly every post. I don;t know who you are, person, but thanks for reading my blog for so long. I'm glad that someone has put up with me this long :)


SO thanks for reading. If you enjoyed, please put +1, share and leave a comment telling me what country you're from!

Also please go subscribe to my friend +Tatiana :D  on youtube and follow her G+. Her g+: 

Okay byeee



Lizasaur, out! ♥ (To get at least 1 follower) Look: 
;-; #StillForeverAlone


No comments:

Post a Comment