Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Truth or Dare ideas

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today, my friend Rebekah is here for a sleepover! We were going to play truth or dare so we decided to put or truths and dares on here so others can use our ideas!

But first, Month of Poetry:

Today's poem is an acrostic poem about food. Food, as you all know, is my boyfriend, and I love it.

Favourite
Oatmeal
Oranges
Donuts

 So when I'm typing, because my name is Elizabeth, I am going to type like this. E: This is how I'm going type, with my initial in front.

Rebekah will type with an R in front.

So here we go.

E: Truth or dare?
R: Dare
E: Put on my penguin beanie and walk out to show my family
R: Okay, you need to come *walks out*
E: *walks out*
E: *parents say "That's an amazing hat" and "that's a Phillip Island hat!"
E: Also, take a selfie and post it on Edmodo and G+
R: Okay *posts it*
E: You're not allowed to say it was a dare
R:  Truth or Dare?
E: Truth
R: Would you rather throw up or have diarrhoea for the next week?
E: Throw up.
R: Really?
R: I'd rather have diarrhoea for the next week.
E: Next
E: Truth or dare?
R: Truth
E: Would you rather kiss my dog or kiss my fish?
R: Definitely kiss your dog
E: He would probably drown you by licking your face
R: *Laughs* probably not
E: Next
R: truth or dare?
E: Dare
R: FINALLY
R: Okay are you ready?
E: Yes
R: I dare you to make out with your drink bottle
E: #&*#$@!
E: Fine
E: *makes out with drink bottle*
E: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
R: That was funny
R: Your turn!
E: Truth or dare?
R: Dare
E: Lick the fridge
R: ahhhrrg
E: Do it!!
R *leaves room*
E: *leaves room*
R: *licks fridge*
R: That was gross, I hate you
E: I don't care
R: Okay, let's do this thang!
E: Okay, um, it's your turn
R: truth, or dare?
E: Truth
R: This is a gross one. I like doing gross ones.
E: Hurry up.
R: Would you rather *giggles* have poo on your head or pee on your head?
E: Pee actually has chemicals in it which kill germs, AND it would wash out easier, so definitely pee.
R: haha
E: Okay, truth or dare (this will be the last one)
R: Tru- um, dare
E: Go tell my big sister you love her. Say "I love you". You have permission to run away afterwards.
R: *leaves*
E: *leaves*
R: That was... fun.
E: haha
E: So thanks for helping, Rebekah. This was really fun and I'm glad we did this.
R & E: Byeeeeeeee


So thanks for reading! If you like this post then put +1, share it and comment! If you want me to do future posts with Rebekah, please tell me in the comments.

Okay byeee



Lizasaur, out! ♥



5 comments: