Saturday, 9 January 2016

Blog Update

So sorry I have been missing out on some Month of Poetry days, I explained why in my last blog post, which can be found here. But this is a general blog update.

ART
I may be getting DeviantArt but I need my parents' permission and they would like to look into it more first. I have done a few drawings for it already which I will post if/when I get a DeviantArt account. If you have any suggestions for things I could draw, please leave a comment titled Art Suggestion so I can find it easily! I will be drawing any requests that come and posting them here as well as DeviantArt (if I get it). If you would like a drawing personalised with a logo or name, I will be happy to draw it and I will post it here. so you can snip it with snipping tool. I am not the best at drawing and I often make mistakes, so if I do it wrong, I will redo it for you.



REVIEWS
My last blog post had a book review in it. I will be doing further reviews, whether they be about television shows, books, movies, or places. I hope you like reviews and if you have any suggestions for what I could review in future, please leave a comment titled Review This! and I will try and get around to it.


SCHEDULE
I know right now I am posting every day, or nearly every day, but when school starts, there will be days I can't post. So here is my schedule for school*. My holiday schedule is just to continue posting every day**.
School Schedule
Monday- Review
Tuesday- No post
Wednesday- Rant/Discussion
Thursday- No post
Friday- Drawings/Answering questions
Saturday- Top 10/favourites
Sunday- Random
*I will still be posting Month Of Poetry every day as well.
**No schedule for the holidays, just random every day


STUFF
My little sister was at a party recently and afterwards, two of the kids that attended came down with chicken pox.  If she displays any symptoms during the quarantine period, my big sister and I will automatically be in quarantine as soon as the contagious period starts. That would mean we wouldn't be able to come in contact with anyone else. All three of us have been vaccinated, so it wouldn't be severe if we did get it, but our quarantine period would unfortunately mean we couldn't start school on time. You'd think we would be hoping for this. NO. I want to be AT SCHOOL, ON TIME, for my first day of grade six. Lots of my friends are in my grade this year so I am looking forward to it.


VIDEOS
The videos I mentioned in my sleepover post are fully edited and ready, but I can't upload them because I have NO IDEA how. If you know how, PLEASE leave a comment titled Video Help. You can't see our faces in either of them. I hope I can put them on here. The program I use to edit is called Video Show and it is a downloadable app in the play store. Alternatively, you can use this link: Yes, this link!. There is a free version as well, which is here.
I have the free version but I may buy the paid version if I get YouTube or if I continue to post videos on my blog, because it takes like five hours to save changes, and ain't nobody got time for that.



Okay, that's all for this post! Remember to leave a comment, like the post, share it and follow me via email!

Okay byeee

Lizasaur, out! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I can help you upload the videos. Your posting schedule sounds very good but don't be too cross with yourself if it slips a bit sometimes!

    And yes we just have to cross our fingers that your sister doesn't develop "chicken pops" as she calls it. It will not be fun for anyone if she does.

    ReplyDelete