Hello everybody! Well, I assume somebody is reading, because if not, this is kind of pointless. Well, as it is January the first 2016 (whoopee!) I decided to start a new blog. Well, actually, it was my new year's resolution, I had 3 of them. (as in, 3 new year's resolutions, not blogs!)
1. Start a new blog
2. Spend less time on Minecraft
3. Download vines
I think I need a new set, though, because I have done 1 and 3, and realistically, number 2 is never going to happen. So here we go
*chews pencil and thinks*
Hmm.
what to do, what to do?
Okay, here we go.
1. Stick to my style and ignore peer pressure
2. Blog at least once a week
3. Cut back on sugar
I don't think number 3 will happen, but I am going to try and stick to number 1 and 2. Hopefully I will be done by the end of the year. If not, I am pretty crap at resolutions.
So, I have decided to answer a few questions you guys might want to know.
1. Where do you live?
I live in Australia. And that's all you need to know, you creepy stalkers.
2. What is your name?
I am not saying my actual name, call me Lizzie♥!
3. Why are you starting a blog?
well, I am mostly inspired by Zoella and her book, Girl Online which you should DEFINITELY read by the way, it is amazing and it was probably my favourite book from 2015. Or maybe The Fault in Our Stars was. Or The Hunger Games. or Ruby Redfort. Or-
Okay, so you probably get the point, I'm a book nerd, blah blah blah.
I am also a computer nerd. And a YouTube nerd. And, as you can tell from how much I have written, a TALKATIVE nerd.
Well, I think that's it for my first blog post. If anyone is actually reading this, post your new year's resolutions in the comments. Thank you for reading
Lizasaur, out! ♥
Very nice, Lizzie :-)
ReplyDeleteAlso number 2 from your original list NEEDS to happen this year or you won't get all your homework done!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Lizzie :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you :-3
ReplyDeleteI will do my homework, so stop pestering me. I am going to make some sort of schedule.
ReplyDeleteHi Lizzi
ReplyDeleteHi Rebekah (can I call you becky??)
ReplyDeleteI don't think that's true. U will NOT do ur homework
ReplyDeleteI WILL!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKewl
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteReading this now makes me want to rip my face off, haha. I seem so immature, even though this was only 4 months ago. CRINGE.
ReplyDelete