Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to be talking about where the hell I've been. Well, I've been busy. With school, singing, chess, netball, homework help, e.c.t
So I am actually going to mostly be posting about the problems our country is having right now. I'm sorry if you don't agree with my opinions, but I feel very strongly about them. Any rude comments will be deleted.
REFUGEES
As you may know, Australia took in about 250 refugees for medical treatment recently. And now they're saying they want to send them back.
I will literally donate ALL of my money to any fund willing to help the refugees. Many churches, synagogues and people all over Australia have been volunteering to house the refugees, pay for the expenses, and the likes.
I personally am going to be donating money to any churches/people housing refugees.
RACISM
Luckily, racism hasn't been a big social issue, but it is still true that many people everywhere are still incredibly racist *cough cough* Donald Trump *cough cough* but there are also people who know that black, white, brown or even green people deserve the same! (although if you were green I think you'd be in a hospital)
I personally don't see the point of racism. When people say beautiful, i think of chocolate brown skin.
HOMOPHOBIA
LEGALISE GAY MARRIAGE!
If someone somewhere is gay, it doesn't affect anyone but them. If someone somewhere is LESBIAN, it doesn't affect anyone except them.
It's not an issue, it's not like gay people are out to kill straight people. If two people love each other, no matter what gender they are, they should be allowed to get married.
Sorry if you disagree with any of my opinions. If you disagree, please DON'T leave a rude comment. It won't get through, and I am resilient enough to delete and move on.
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment with any other social issues if you would like to talk about them. There will probably be a part 2 of this, so leave a comment and it might get featured!
Okay byeee
Lizasaur, out! ♥ (To stop injustice and equalise rights!)
Lizzie, you know how much I agree with you and I am very proud of you :-) What Australia is doing to refugees is simply inhuman and it HAS to stop. Perhaps you and I will go to a march for refugee rights soon.
ReplyDeleteThat would be amazing. I think the main problem with social issues is that people are afraid of anyone different. I don't know why, but they are WRONG.
Delete