Monday, 6 June 2016

SICK + Anime Recommendation

Hello peoples of the internet machine. I am announcing that I am sick

I sound like a hoarse horse (geddit?) so I haven't made any videos. I will make one soon though!

PART 2
ANIME RECOMMENDATION
Anime name: Sword Art Online (SAO)
Anime about: People stuck in a game
Anime main characters: Asuna, Kirito
Semi-main characters: Yui, Klein. Sugo
Where to watch: http://watchsao.tv/sword-art-online-episode-1-subbed/
That's episode one english subbed. The dubbed version is just weird.

*WARNING*
Some episodes of this anime are not child appropriate for young children. Many would be scary because of violence, but episode 24 of season 1 is particularly inappropriate so steer clear of that if you can.
Yes, I have watched the whole of season 1, but my sister watched it first so I knew which part to skip.

This anime is very, very full of feels, so here's a little sample:
*This is a compilation of Kirito and Asuna moments*
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE83qxz1Udw

WARNING: MAY MAKE YOU CRY VERY HARD

okay that's it...

BYEEEE

Lizzie is leaving

goodbye

still here

i'm gone now

nope still here

going for real now bye

TRICKED YOU
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment