Saturday, 18 June 2016

Stuff

Hey guys
I HAVE NOT POSTED IN A MILLION YEARS I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL ME
but seriously
I've been busy with:
-School
-Being sick
-Hurting my ankle
-Netball
-Parties
-School
-School
-and SCHOOL
so yeah
I've been BUSY

ALSO I MADE A NEW FRIEND
Well technically I got reacquainted with an old friend, but still
So
*DRUM ROLL*
MEET SQUISHY
SquishyKalani, to be exact
Probably my best "Internet" friend
We met through minecraft and nearly 8 months later we are still talking!
So here's her YouTube channel, check it out and subscribe to her!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8XiZJqrK3RC4GOJzBrjLXg
She is AMERICAN (whoa) and she and I discuss a lot of stuff. We play on a few servers (top secret!) and we have made many friends along the way, including
-IHazBot
-Sheep
-Evie
-Lxnq
and a lot more but that's all I'm going to list right now.
 So if you like "LIFE UPDATES" then... put +1 I guess? I don't know. Do whatever.

Thanks for reading!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment