Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Top 3 songs April 2016

Hey guys, welcome to a thing.


god i'm awkward

*tries again*

Hey guys, welcome to my top 3 songs for April 2016!

much better

So I love these songs. Here we gooooo
They're not in order of how much I like them, just down randomly


1.
Justice Crew - Que Sera
I love this song because it's a very happy and upbeat song, and I've always loved it.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-pfGBLh0Y

2.
The Decemberists - Sons & Daughters
This song is about escaping war, poverty, slavery and the likes. Hence the end lyric, "hear all the bombs fade away, hear all the bombs fade away"
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5H8DwJI0uA
I love pretty much all of The Decemberists's songs.

3.
Nik Ammar - Glass Walls & Waterfalls
This song was made for a game called "Life is Strange" which is about a photography student called Max who discovers she has the power to turn back time. The song is very bittersweet and is based off the incredibly sad ending of the game (no spoilers)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTDjmrTZ4pg

the end

try again lizzie

Thanks for reading!

Okay byeeeeee

Lizzie is leaving.





1 comment:

  1. You know how much I love The Decemberists too :-) My favourite song of theirs is Crane Wife 3.

    ReplyDelete