Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Chibi Maker Characters

Hey guys!
So recently I've been making characters on an avatar creating website called Chibi Maker!
I decided to post them here.

Asuna From SAO
This first one is Asuna from the anime Sword Art Online. You can look up how she looks, but I won't post a picture here because this is already going to be long enough without me posting reference pictures for every single one

Cute/Evil Cat Girl
This one's not based off anything, it's just a cute cat with an evil/dark streak. The fire is black and white because I wanted this to be fairly black and white.

Black and White Cat Girl
When I originally made this one it was meant to be my profile picture but I decided to make it this instead. The one I'm actually using for profile picture is further down.

Killua Zoldyck (Frown)
This is Killua Zoldyck from the anime Hunter x Hunter aka my BOYFRIEND. Seriously, I am in love with this boy. He is amazing! I'll save you the full description but he's my favourite fictional character of ALL TIME. In all seriousness though, he is a freaking BADASS. He fights with two 50kg yo-yo's and he also has the power of electricity. As well as being badass, he's adorable! When he is relaxing in one episode, he eats a cute little bunny shape lollipop! He also makes friends with a talking octopus at one point, but that's another story!

Killua Zoldyck (Smile)
Same as above, except smiling.

Killua Zoldyck (Tongue out)
Same as above, except with his tongue out

Komugi (Hunter x Hunter)
This is Komugi from Hunter x Hunter. I don't want to spoil this for you but OMG THE FEELS ATTACHED TO THIS CHARACTER. Literally. She's blind, which is why her eyes are white, but they're usually closed.


My Profile Picture!!
This is the one I'll be using as my profile picture! I made this character after reading some fanfictions where the writer was getting the reader to describe them self. I wasn't imagining myself though, I always imagine this other character that I invented called Lila.

Neko Cat Girl
This one was spurred from a comment by a random person in a skype group. As you may know, my internet persona is Lith, also known as Nutella Cat Lith. Somebody commented they imagined "Nutella Cat" as a Nutella coloured Neko girl, so I made this!

Panda Girl
This one is a creepy Panda girl, which I made along with a bunch of other Halloween costumes at the same time. I think it's cute, yet creepy. 

Pink/Green Elf Girl
Again, not inspired by anything in particular, I was just randomly on Chibi Maker and I realised that one of the head accessories available were Elf ears. I always thought pink and green were "elfy colours" so I made this!

Skull Girl
Another one I made while trying to think of a Halloween costume! This one is like a cute little girl, except with a sort of skull theme. I stuck to black and white on this one because I thought it gave it a kind of creepy vibe!

Vampire Girl
This one was inspired by.... well... my need for a halloween costume :P. Another one I made while desperately trying to decide what to dress up as. In the end I settled on Killua Zoldyck, but I'll explain that in another blog post (probably maybe if i remember) I think it turned out super cute, but I feel I could have done better so I'll probably make another one at some point.


Witch (With Mask)
This one was inspired by my lack of a halloween costume (again!). I seriously spent so long deciding what to be. I couldn't have been happier with how this turned out! I think the purple flame gives it a sort of omg-is-she-going-to-kill-me look, and I really like it!

Witch (Without mask)
Same as above, but without a mask

Zombie Girl
The last one in the i-don't-know-what-to-wear series :P. I was experimenting with the idea of a zombie when I found the green skin tone and the amazing hair, and it all fell together! This was actually the first one I made, so I think that if I re-did this one it would look better. 

Well, to put it in the words of Bugs Bunny, "That's all, folks!"

Side note:

If you want to use any of these images, go ahead! Just make sure you give me credit. Also, don't use my profile picture one because it's MINE! MWAHAHAHA

If you would like me to make you one of these then comment what you want and I'll try to make it.

Website I used: http://chibimaker.org/

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment