HI HI HI HI HI
okay let's try that again shall we
Hey everyone, it's (hyperactive) Lizzie and today I'm going to be suggesting some anime's. For you who don't know what anime is, anime is an animated (Japanese) cartoon. Here are a few animes. I have divided them into one list for younger viewers and one for older viewers (teenagers, slightly younger i guess?)
So here is the list for younger viewers
1. Pokemon
In case you've been living under a rock, Pokemon is an anime where the main character Ash, along with friends Misty and Brock (Brooke? Brocke? Brook?) travel around, battling with these creatures called Pokemon which are like animals. Ash's main Pokemon is Pikachu, Misty's is Starmei/Staryu, and Brock's is Onyx. They are mostly battling against their enemy team rocket (PREPARE FOR TROUBLE. AND MAKE IT DOUBLE.). This anime is more for younger children, but anyone can watch it (20-year-old pokemon fanboys plz don't kill meh)
2. Yokai Watch
Okay, before I get attacked for not understanding this at all, I have not actually watched this anime myself. My little sister has, however, and absolutely adores it, so I'll get her to explain it.
Little Sister's Explanation:
"Okay, so Yokai Watch. It's a... basically *um* a boy has a watch that is called a Yokai Watch. And he... when he finds it he can see wild Yokai's because of that watch."
Me: "What's a Yokai?"
Sister: "A Yokai is a little creature. They look different and they can make you go like crazy or sad, stuff like that.
Me: "Are they evil?"
Sister: "No. They... if you earn their trust they will transform into this little token and the boy takes the token and he can summon it and by it I mean the Yokai."
Me: "What's the boy's name?"
Sister: "I forgot."
Me: "I'll google it"
And so concludes the interview with my little sister. After further research, I discovered the boy's name is Nathen (Nate) Adams.
3. Glitter Force
I am not ashamed to say that I have watched this. It's about 5 school girls (the glitter force) who fight these evil villains. They are still in high school, but when they "transform" into Glitter mode (is that what it's called??) then they each have a code name. For example, Emily (the pink one) Is "Lucky Charm" when she is in glitter mode. As well as fighting evil they have normal high school problems like friendships and stuff. Yeah.
4. Dinosaur Kings
My little sister watches this but I refuse to explain it it annoys me too much. Here, read Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_King
Since this is already too long, I'll make 2 posts about this. Stay tuned for the second one, it'll be a lot longer so I'll make the descriptions shorter.
k bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment