Thursday, 7 April 2016

OMG LIZASAUR ON YOUTUBE?

THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE CENTURY

I'm now on YouTube, under my online alias Lith, or Lithhh. Well, actually it's named Lizzie P at the moment because I changed it recently from my full name to that and I can't change it again for about a week now .-.
-_-

Nice going me.

Anyway, here's the link to my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRqaIDxl7uzFxiMWlGxz0xA
It may change once I change the YouTube username. I'm also considering changing the blog name to Lith Blogs

But...

I want YOUR opinion!

Yes you, even if you don't have a blogger account, I want you to make one or maybe borrow your grandma's, and leave a comment telling me if I should change it, and if so, what to change it to and why.

*IMPORTANT NEWS*
If I change the name of the blog, the blog adress will also change. I won't change it right away, but about a week after, the link to the blog 'Lizasaur' will become unusable, and the new adress (e.g lithblogs.blogspot.com) will be the only way to access the blog.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Subscribe to my YouTube channel, as the first video will be uploaded some time this week. I will be doing Minecraft videos mostly, but I may play other games, e.g. Sims, flash games or anything viewers want I guess? I don't know

PLEASE

Seriously, I need you to subscribe. If you're using blogger you probably have a gmail account so you can use that to subscribe without even needing to make a YouTube channel!!


Omg science!!1!111


Anyway, a few spoilers/behind the scenes stuff.

First of alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll



Minecraft Mythbusters

This will be a series where I test things in Minecraft. Also people can ask things they want to know in comments!

My big sister will probably help with this if we EVER figure out how LAN (Local area network) server connection works.

If YOU have any ideas, comment them pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease


Also I forgot to mention I made an Imgur account, mainly for reporting people and glitches on servers lmao.

Also 90% of the stuff on my imgur I actually made myself. All the GIFs (excluding the 'here's to the people' GIF) were made by me! The Kim Kardashian (is that how you spell it?) GIF - I made it. The 'I'm el_min' GIF - I made for a friend. The doge 'Where are my memes?' meme - yep that was me also

You are most probably wondering why you've spent 10 minutes of your life (you'll never get them back btw) reading me advertising myself...

Geez it sounds weird when I put it like that.


PLEASEEEE


Okay byeee


Lith, out! ♥

(yep I changed the 'outro')


3 comments:

  1. Oh lol I never linked my Imgur. Here you go: https://lithhh.imgur.com/all/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No video yet! Wil there be one soon?

    ReplyDelete